- The only language spoken/written in this forum is English.
This board is aimed at a general audience: both Oriya and others seeking information on Orissa.
- Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Kindly use the search function and read the forum descriptions before posting.
- The topic names should be as much descriptive as possible. Avoid short topic names.
- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated.
- Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience: both Oriya and others. Posting generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated.
- Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc.
- SPAM is not tolerated here under any circumstance. This includes posting website links without using the Code button, advertising stuff unless specifically allowed, flooding the forums with meaning-less topics etc. Spammers will be warned and their post removed.
- Live Linking Policy: Live Links are allowed only when the target website has a backlink to OrissaForum.
www.OrissaForum.com is a live link.is not.
Code: Select all
- The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.
- Signatures may contain up to 255 characters of text or one image of no more than 60px high, 468px wide and 6kB (6000 Bytes) in size. The image must be linked from external sites.
- Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, emoticons, and so forth.
- Links in signatures are permitted and are included in signature size limits. Live linking policy applies.
- User defined avatars are to be no larger than 80 pixels square, contain no animation and may not exceed 6kB (6000 Bytes) in filesize.
- Avatars are subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, and so forth.
BECOMING A TEAM MEMBER
If you feel you can do great serving the people, using your knowledge about Orissa and internet skills, You are more than welcome!
We appreciate the time You took to read these RULES. Enjoy Your stay here.