Home made beauty tips

Anything related to keeping goodhealth, exercise, dieting, hospitals clinics etc.

asatapathy
Disciple
Disciple

Home made beauty tips

Post by asatapathy »

A Natural Way To Exfoliate
Sea salt removes dry, flaky, dead skin.
Wet face (or anywhere on the body), apply a couple of tablespoons of sea salt, then GENTLY massagewith a wet cloth or fingers. Focus on the T-zone and cheeks, but avoid the eye area.
After one or two minutes, rinse with cold water to tighten the pores. It is important to do this regularly, or face-creams will not penetrate.
You can do this maximum once per week.

Dark Circles Under Eyes
To lighten dark circles under your eyes, wrap a grated raw potato in cloth and apply to eyelids for 15-20 minutes.
Wipe off the residue and apply an eye cream.Dark Circles Under Eyes...

Face mask for dry skin
1. Take 1 tbsp olive oil and mix with 2 tbsp of fresh cream, leave it on the face for 10 minutes and then wash your face with warm water.
2. Mix 1 tbsp of honey with 15 drops of orange juice and add 1 tbsp of rose water. Mix well and apply on the face, wash off after 10 miuntes.

Face mask for oily skin
1. Mix a tbsp of honey with 1 egg white and apply thickly on the face and neck. Leave for 10 minutes and wash off.
2. Mix 2 tbsp of papaya pulp with 10 drops of lemon juice and leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse well.
3. Take fresh juice of any of the fruits (orange, sweet lime, watermelon or papaya) and apply on the face as a mask. This is very relaxing, it cleanses the skin, closes pores and stimulates blood circulation.

Carrot Facial Mask
Ingredients Needed:
2-3 large carrots
4 1/2 tablespoons honey
Directions:
Cook carrots, then mash. Mix with honey. Apply gently to the skin, wait 10 minutes. Rinse off with cool water.

Glowing Facial Mask
You will love your radiant skin after using this recipe...
All you need is:
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp mashed papaya
Mix and put on face for 20 minutes then rinse off.

Honey Facial Mask
Perhaps the best facial mask is honey.
Place a cloth in warm water and apply to your face to open the pores. Smear on honey, and leave on for 15 to 30 minutes.
Rinse off with warm water, then use cold water to close the pores.
Use once a week.

Orange Yogurt Mask
Ingredients Needed:
1 tsp plain yogurt
the juice of 1/4 of an orange
Stir to mix and then dip fingers into mixture and smooth onto face. The sensation is both cool and relaxing. Leave on for a five minutes and then rinse. If you are feeling sluggish, this is the perfect mask for you.
Yogurt will cleanse and nourish your skin
The orange is full of Vitamin C

Beautiful Feet
Take 1 cup Lemon Juice, Cinnamon (for smell), 2 tablespoons (or less) olive oil, 1/4 cup of milk, and water you can make a wash that leaves skin refreshed and fragrant (the amount of water does not matter).
If you do not like the cinnamon smell you can replace it with another spice, perfume, or flower petals such as roses.
After you make it, you can put it in a tub were you can soak your feet or body.
Next dry your feet or rinse them with water and a MILD soap.
After a few weeks of doing this your skin will be silky smooth.

Wrinkle Remover
All you do is cut a grape in half and gently crush it on your face and neck. Make sure that you get the "crows-feet" and the lines around your mouth. Leave it on for twenty minutes or so and rinse with tape water and pat dry.
Repeat every day and before you know it... those nasty old lines will be hard to find!Don't forget to drink at least 8 glasses of water daily. And... eat veggies rich in Vitamin A, such as carrots, celery and spinach.
If you can, get 8 hours of sleep every night.

Home made beauty tips

Sponsor

Sponsor

nikita
Disciple
Disciple

Re: Home made beauty tips

Post by nikita »

Thanks,
The tips are very useful.
Some of the ladies will must try some tips on themselves.

spatra
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by spatra »

All are very informative Beauty Tips
Here ia an another Tip:

Cure Pimple with Orange Peel
Take 2 teaspoon dry orange peel powder. Mix it with 1 teaspoon rose water. Smoothen the paste and apply it on the pimples. Allow it to dry and after 15 minutes clean it with water. Repeat it for a week. Pimple shall be cured and there shall be no pimple scar left behind on the face. To make the dry orange peel powder, put the orange cover in hot sun for two days. Collect it and together grind it in the mixer without water. Store the dry orange peel powder in a jar. This can be used as and when required

Jarvis
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by Jarvis »

i have heard that tea tree oil helps cure acne. i have not tried it though.

laurahill
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by laurahill »

Good beauty tips given..Yes,Tea tree oil is good for acne treatment.Tea tree oil has anti-oxidant,anti-inflammatory,anti-bacterial and anti-healing agent which helps to prevent and reduced skin problems.

pinu
Disciple
Disciple

Post by pinu »

thanks for writing such valuable tips.

jam04
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by jam04 »

Having acne prolems?

I'v experienced that too and tried lots of medicine but it turns out
that im just wasting my money on it. .

finally I found this very helpful site that definitely solved my prolems
in a short period of time.

Now is the time to say goodbye to your acne. Very effective and useful.
You should try it yourself and be amaze.

Clink this link to know ways <a href="http://www.howtogetridofacne4life.com">how to get rid of acne</a>

alisaroack
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by alisaroack »

If you are a new world of beauty and cosmetics, or has been out of circulation for some time, on any number of top beauty blog and online review sites, you can find the best beauty tips. Using the recommendations of the blog and who use your products, in order to save energy, cost and time for you to take into account their own tests.

soniarhode
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by soniarhode »

Thanks for your useful information which is helpful for us.

Faye2011
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by Faye2011 »

A useful post. Glad that I found it. I share this with my friends that I know they will love it too. Thanks.

ashley2011
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by ashley2011 »

I like this post. Huge of beauty tips you've share.I really appreciate it. Thanks.

robertdexter
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by robertdexter »

I hope it is very easily to prepare and reduce our shopping time while spending on purchasing the beauty products.

http://www.aminocollagenindia.com

odishasareestore
Seeker
Seeker

Post by odishasareestore »

Many thanks lot's remedy tips available here. Thanks for posting

mantishugo
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by mantishugo »

Eyes are very important part of the body. You must take care of your eyes by taking vitamin a rich food items. It is known that by drinking a daily glass of pure noni juice a person can get rid of dark circles, skin problems, heart diseases and even onset of arthritis.

odishasareestore
Seeker
Seeker

Post by odishasareestore »

Really nice tips you shared here, thanks for these.