oriya movies for download

Post links to Oriya video-albums and other videos online. Please add "www.OrissaForum.com" and your username on the video.
maharaj
Toddler
Toddler

Postby maharaj » Jun 13th, '08, 07:33

Hi all,

I was wondering if there are oriya movies available for download for people serving outside orissa. As there are many people with better internet access and staying away from orissa, for them i think it will be good if they have the possibility to download movies, tv serials and albums.
I think it will be the big resource that will keep orissans to touch with their roots.

For example, If you just see the telugu and tamil society, they have a lot of website which provide regular update on different topics. Apart from that they provide movie links, so that people not residing in the state still enjoy the feeling.

Orissa forum is a good start for the people of orissa. I hope many others will follow and put orissa forwad in the cyber world.

Thanx

Sponsor

Sponsor

maharaj
Toddler
Toddler

Re: oriya movies for download

Postby maharaj » Jul 8th, '08, 17:27

found one site for all of your guys

Code: Select all

http://oriyadownload.blogspot.com/

Sukanya
Website Team
Website Team

Postby Sukanya » Jul 8th, '08, 17:52

It seems illegal though. :?
Easy guide: Make post title descriptive | Avoid topics not related to Orissa/Oriyas | Read Orissa Forum Rules

maharaj
Toddler
Toddler

Postby maharaj » Jul 11th, '08, 16:39

I dont think so, as compared to our telugu and tamil friends.. they have if not thousands in hundreds blog sites that promote their music and movies to fans worldwide.

May be i am not aware of copyrights acts or something like that.. but in my opinion its good for the oriya people worldwide to access atleast something related to their roots..

luv,

Deep
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Deep » Jul 12th, '08, 17:04

Yes, most of these movie sharing are illegal. BUt we must not think so. The odia movie producers must think in the way that most Odias don't even know what movies are being released in Orissa. Let alone seeing it in a theatre inside Orissa. Also there are no websites dealing with selling Odia videos and audios online.
So everyone should feel free to let their Odia resources e shared FREE online. Atleast it will increase the online Odia existence.
What do u say?

maharaj
Toddler
Toddler

Postby maharaj » Jul 21st, '08, 05:16

I do agree with you Deep..
Odia online community need to have accessibility to certain website which promotes odia and related substances. That will be the reason for the people to visit regularly to the sites and find things which interests them.
This is 21st centuary and globalisation is the key.. so, odias entairtainment must go global to reach its audiances...

luv,

Deep
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Deep » Jul 22nd, '08, 03:55

Let's see. I think it's us, the web-savvy Odias, that can make a change. I am happy to know about a future initiative by this forum to promote Odia books online. Let's see when they release it.

Regards.

Sukanya
Website Team
Website Team

Postby Sukanya » Mar 3rd, '10, 16:58

Have you seen any recent good odia movie? I don't think there is any.
Easy guide: Make post title descriptive | Avoid topics not related to Orissa/Oriyas | Read Orissa Forum Rules

amaresh_83
Toddler
Toddler

Postby amaresh_83 » Mar 9th, '10, 08:13

you will get more in www.eodissa.com else www.myeodissa.blogspot.com , here you will able o download odia/oriya songs
Thanks & Regards,
Amaresh Das
www.eodissa.com

Vicky004
Toddler
Toddler

Postby Vicky004 » Mar 15th, '10, 10:17

amaresh_83 wrote:you will get more in www.eodissa.com else www.myeodissa.blogspot.com , here you will able o download odia/oriya songs

Bull$hit. Got nothing there.

sidhiranjan19
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Postby sidhiranjan19 » Feb 28th, '11, 11:38

diwana

sidhiranjan19
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Postby sidhiranjan19 » Feb 28th, '11, 11:41

[youtube][/youtube]

suntysingh
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Postby suntysingh » Apr 26th, '11, 08:30

guys there is not much websites that really provide download links for the last 2 years I had been trying a lot to find out one perfect website for oriya songs to download and finally got one of them http://www.oriyadownload.com

i dont understand why are the ppl not creating a website for oriya songs and videos download.

jantha plz post if there are any other links.
thanks

Akhill
Kiddie
Kiddie

Postby Akhill » May 17th, '11, 10:58

Mr Singh,
I also agree with you.Can any body give the perfect suggestion for downloading the new oriya movies?

pilu47
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Postby pilu47 » Oct 16th, '11, 12:22

know more about Odia movie plz visit
http://www.movie-encyclopedia.com

Return to “Oriya Video Online”