How to say in Oriya...

Say Namaskar and introduce yourself.

How to say in Oriya...

Postby veronica7777 » Feb 2nd, '09, 20:30

Hi there

This is Veronica and I new here, i have met some people from this country and are very nice.
Can i ask you something? I'm going to print a T-shirt with my name on it so if you could write "Veronica" in Oriya script that would be great, i think you dont use the latin alphabet so that is what I'm looking for, no latin alphabet, but like this link:
http://www.omniglot.com/writing/oriya.htm
thank you, thank you very much :D
veronica7777
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Re: How to say in Oriya...

Postby prasant » Feb 11th, '09, 17:18

Hi this is Prasant, a oriya.

First download the font from the website you said (http://www.omniglot.com/writing/oriya.htm) and then load the font on your system. Then in a word file type

EBErAnIkA (please note that this is case sensitive)
You will get the oriya script for "Veronica". I was just trying to post here in oriya script in picture format but I could not be able to do that. Anyway you can get the result.

Hey, it seems you are not an oriya. But it feels fantastic knowing people other than oriya love the language also. Anyways if you find some difficulty just leave a message.

So Enjoy..... :roll:

prasant
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Postby veronica7777 » Feb 13th, '09, 20:49

Thank you very much for the name in Oriya you are very nice. I downloaded the font and I can see my name but I'm not sure if that is correct, do you have another email I can attach the name as a picture so you can let me know please

Thank you, thank you veeeery much :D
veronica7777
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Postby ASHOK » May 18th, '11, 22:30

Hello VERONIKA,

You were so interesred to write your name in ORIYA script on your dress.It is a good news for us( theODIAS)that,the outsiders love our language and script.

Could you write it yet or not?If you need further help ,PLS write here.
ASHOK
Kiddie
Kiddie